Hey All,
Things here are going good, my Spanish is
coming along and the rainy season is pretty good, when it rains it RAINS!!!!
Yes that is my umbrella in the picture, but I let someone borrow it and I
have not seen it in a while so........... How are things with you? To answer your questions, the food is very different, it's good, just different. No crazy stories yet but I will let you know when I have some. Nothing really exciting
here, we are playing in a volleyball tournament later today so that will be
fun! Also there are these really good Mexican cookies named Chokis, they are
like Chips Ahoy, but they taste a little better I think! How are the
dogs, are they still really fat? Monday was Mexican Independence Day, it
was really cool, we got to see some native dances and stuff and we got to sing
the Mexican National Anthem. We could also hear fireworks all night long,
and some the next day!!!!! I am trying to write a lot, but nothing really
crazy happens here!!! Well I hope you have a good day and tell everyone I say
hi!!!!!!!!!
Love love love love love!
Peace out girl scout!
Peace out girl scout!
Jacob, Jacobi
P.S. "To achieve goals never yet attained, one must do things never before done" -Richard G. Scott
P.S. "To achieve goals never yet attained, one must do things never before done" -Richard G. Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment