Monday, November 3, 2014

First Week in Washington

Dear Mom, Dad, Lo, Annie, Jesse and Leah,

Things are going good, still tired, but things are good!!  Right now I am serving in Yakima and it is a ton of fun!!  We have a good amount of investigators and a lot of people are interested!  My companion's name is Elder Wright and he is amazing, he is training me really well and I feel like I am starting to get the hang of things!  There was a baptism on Saturday that was really good and we invited some of our investigators to come, but unfortunately they were not able to make it!  A lot of people have crazy schedules right now if they work picking apples and things like that, so it is hard to get a hold of people sometimes!!  Thanks for the package by the way, I love it!!!!!!  I have already finished off one box of fruit snacks!  I hope things are going well in AZ, keep me posted on everything and tell everyone  I say hello!!!!   Oh and do you think you could send me a pillow and some more non-wrinkle long sleeve shirts?????  If you could that would be awesome!

Love you more than I could count on my fingers,


Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment