Dear Dad, Mom, Lo, Annie, Jesse and Leah,
Things are going well! We are teaching a
lot of people, but a lot of the time we have to pass them off to English
elders!!! This week was pretty crazy, so we had a referral and we went
over and talked with his wife and we were talking with her for two hours!!
She is really interested to learn more and has a super strong testimony of the
Bible and that God answers our prayers!! It was awesome!! Then on
Sunday, we had an investigator come to church! We were super excited, but
we were caught by surprise, because her daughter-in-law came too and is
interested to learn more! Sadly though, we have to pass off that family
to English elders, because the daughter-in-law only speaks English!!!
Then to end the Sunday, we had the coolest street contact. We were
walking down this dark, connector street and there was this guy walking the
other way!! All of a sudden, he asks us if we have a book we can give
him. So we say yes and I give him a Book of Mormon and then Elder Wright
talked about it a little bit! Then he asked us for the address to the
church building, but we did not have it on us, so we gave him our number to
call us! It was insane! Oh yeah, and I got nibbled by a
dog!!!! So how are you?? How are things?? And as for mailing
stuff, I sent you a letter that has all the info with that, so hopefully you
will get it!!! Well keep me posted on your life and everything that goes on in it and remember to stay awesome, because EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
Love,
Jacob
P.S. I found a cool scripture, I think it is Jacob 7:25; sorry I am not sure, because I marked it in my English scriptures and I only have a Spanish copy right now, but look it up it's really cool!
P.S. I found a cool scripture, I think it is Jacob 7:25; sorry I am not sure, because I marked it in my English scriptures and I only have a Spanish copy right now, but look it up it's really cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment